Oh my, do I have the cutest granddaughters or what! She is tooo cute! I'm slobbering all over the screen tryng to kiss those little cheeks. One month from tomorrow! love you all, mom
man, she's adorable! i love the smile in her second to last one--it looks like she just finished saying something that cracked everyone up. we miss her so much! (all of you!)
7 comments:
Wow! I can't believe she's the baby! She's a grown girl now! How cute!
SOOO CUTE!! She is really growing up. We can't wait to see you all in person in Sedona. :o)
Oh my, do I have the cutest granddaughters or what!
She is tooo cute!
I'm slobbering all over the screen tryng to kiss those little cheeks.
One month from tomorrow!
love you all, mom
Maggie is quite possibly the cutest 3-year-old I know.
Maggie's a lil hottie. :)
man, she's adorable! i love the smile in her second to last one--it looks like she just finished saying something that cracked everyone up. we miss her so much! (all of you!)
HEY, you guys!! Post something about the new member of the family we've been hearing about...
HUGS and KISSES,
E
Post a Comment