June 21st-the last day! I think I have been more excited for the kids then they are. It was a challenging year with a lot going on and I'm grateful for the break in homework, Room Momming and activities. Except I have ALREADY heard "I'm bored". Ho hum.... Here are some picts from the day.
Sam and Sophie in the morning.

Sophie with friends-Taylor, Katelyn, Soph, Amanda, Claire and Nicole

The first grade had a pizza picnic at lunch.
Sam and Sophie in the morning.

Sophie with friends-Taylor, Katelyn, Soph, Amanda, Claire and Nicole

The first grade had a pizza picnic at lunch.

Sam and friends hangin' out at the last recess.

Sam and his teacher, Mrs. Billman
Maggie on her last day too! She had a sprinkler party at preschool.
Maggie on her last day too! She had a sprinkler party at preschool.
Best Sissys

Sam receiving the Excellence Award from his teacher and principal. He got a free meal at Cosmos, so we had a fun, family last day of school dinner last night.


Sam receiving the Excellence Award from his teacher and principal. He got a free meal at Cosmos, so we had a fun, family last day of school dinner last night.

Hooray for Summer!


2 comments:
Yeah!! I can't believe how late school goes for you guys. Isaac has already had about a month to "be bored." He really seems to be loving it, actually. I'm beginning to think homeschool isn't such a bad idea after all...
I love how huggy Sam is with his teacher! Cute kids!
Hurray! Summer can officially start! Isn't being on school-schedule great? (at least the breaks!)
Post a Comment