Saturday, January 19, 2008

Well, there hasn't been too much to write about but I have to get the picture of all those swimming studs moved down a notch! Sorry hun:). But speaking of studs-Chris has been "between projects" since before Christmas. And even though there are some not so good aspects (no paycheck-ouch!), it has been so wonderful to have him home! It makes the last few months without him worth it. When we thought he would starting a new project earlier this week we were both so bummed! Man I wish our husbands could get paid to be home with us. The kids have loved it too. But alas, all good things must come to an end and the end is not so good. After having mentioned multiple projects near - like across the street, in Irvine, at Disney -and not so near, like San Fran, Resources (Chris's company) is sending him far- Denver! So it looks like I will once again be a single mom and have to live without my prince charming. Not what did I do with that glass slipper!?

Oh, Chris has also been able to spend a lot of time training for his multiple events this year. He is keeping up his own blog on his progress:
www.geekindeep.blogspot.com
Go Chris!

3 comments:

Sara Decker said...

I hear ya on the no pay check...and ouch is right. We are feelin that too. I dont know how you do it alone though, how often will he be able to come home? If i can ever help, you know where to find me.

Mal and Kade said...

First of all your blog is so cute! I'm sorry that Christ is leaving again. I kinda know how you feel, Kade is getting his MBA so he works from 8:00 to 5:00 and goes to school from 5:30 to 9:30 so I don't see him very much either! Tell the kids i said hi!

Tracy said...

James is training for an adventure race called "Race to the Rockies" this summer. The site is www.racetherockies.com