We had a really nice family Easter weekend. Well, every weekend is nice because it means Daddy is home. So we made the most of it!

Friday night we headed down to the beach to roas t marshmallows for smores. It was pretty crowded, but someone let us borrow their fire and roast away-yum!


It's times like this when we can't imagine living anywhere but Cali.


It's times like this when we can't imagine living anywhere but Cali.


Easter Day! We went to a nice church service and then we came home and had an Easter egg hunt.








6 comments:
Those pictures are awesome. I am so jealous your kids are all old enough to do all those big kid things. I just cant wait for a little more independance. That picture of Maggie at the beach is adorable!!! Glad you had a good easter! Oh, and the girls look beautiful in there matching dresses!
Awww, adorable Easter pictures! It sounds like you had a lot of fun. Your children are beautiful. I esp. liked the picture of you and Chris, because there are never enough pictures of the mom! (And you look so cute)
How nice! Beautiful pictures! You're really making me itchy for a visit.
man! you guys are the funnest ever! i couldn't get over soph and mags in those pink dresses--too cute! glad you had a fun weekend.
Wow, those pictures are really really great! Your kids are so photogenic. They are SO stinkin' cute! I love their easter outfits. Sam looks so handsome. How fun to cram all that into a weekend. I'm glad you had a great Easter!
I love that pic of you and Chris, it's such a great one!
Thank you, thank you for making that post. It brought sunshine to my heart. What a beauitful family, you all look so happy and full of life! We love you.
Post a Comment