We left on Wednesday night and took the kids out of school on Thursday. It was rainy and cozy that night so we only went on a couple of rides but had a nice dinner and sat in front of the awesome fireplace in the Grand Californian.
They had a balloon man at the restaurant. He asked Sophie if she wanted a princess crown and she said, "no, a lizard" (that's my girl:). Maggie got angel wings (ironic?) and Sam got a dragon.
We stayed the night at Paradise Pier and had the character breakfast the next morning. The kids loved that. Goofy actually wouldn't leave us alone!
My little Minnie Princesses.
Sam and Dad on the Jelly Fish.
Maggie and Dad on the bumper cars.It was so fun to be there again, I just love it! It was a bit trickier with the baby, but we used some baby switch passes and I found the Baby Care Center where I could feed her.
Maggie and Charlotte were twins!
This is how Charlotte looked most of the day. All bundled up and just peeking out at us. Cute!We had a great week with Daddy, we even got to go on a date thanks to my friend Patience. It was SO hard to see him go. It does not get any easier. We have faith and hope that we will be together again soon.
4 comments:
Cool! Glad it was a great week. That last picture of little Charlotte peeking out is so cute! Hopefully we get to meet her sometime soon.
cute pics! and how fun to stay overnight--you guys know how to party! i totally miss having passes and going whenever we want. what great time!
Fun stuff! Mom and dad couldn't get over how cute Charlotte is. Hope you do okay with "round 2" of Chris being gone.
Looks like you had a great time. Remember, I will watch the kids for you anytime. Charlotte was adorable! And I am so glad I finally got to hear miss Maggie talk!!
Post a Comment