While in St. George we got to stay at the Coyote Inn in Green Valley thanks to Andy. It is such a nice place to stay. Luckily the Easter Bunny still found us Sunday morning and brought all the kids some treats and a book.



Charlotte had a basket too, but didn't get a shot of it. She got "Pat the Bunny" book.
Sunday morning we went to my brother's Ward in Bloomington. It was such a trip because he attends in the building where I went as a child. I had not been back since high school. The best part of it was running into the Garretts! Angie was my bestest friend as a child and I spent half my childhood at their house. I got to see her parents, Ann & Kent and her sister Amy too. I sure wish we had been able to chat longer and see her kids too. But maybe now that I will be in St. George more often, that will happen. It was so nice. Forgot to take pictures of everybody in our Sunday best, oh well.

On the way home we stopped in Baker at Bob's Big Boy.
1 comment:
Happy Easter! I can't believe those pictures of your little baby! She's not so little all of a sudden! But still so dang cute. Glad you guys had fun in St. George and for Sophie's birthday. LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment