The Jubilee of Trees is an annual tradition in St. George that I haven't been to since high school! In fact my friend Kris and I actually decorated one of the trees way back when. So my mom, the girls and I headed out and had a really fun time.
Sophie's school was commissioned to decorate a tree and the 4th graders got to make ornaments for it. The theme was Peace, Love and Groovyness. Sophie made one of the little records from a CD.
Sophie's school was commissioned to decorate a tree and the 4th graders got to make ornaments for it. The theme was Peace, Love and Groovyness. Sophie made one of the little records from a CD.
The Jubilee was raising money for a life flight helicopter for the local hospital. They had the helicopter there and the girls got to go inside and check it out.
The girls in front of a Twilight themed tree. They matched it, so they wanted a picture.
The mini trees display. Hmm....maybe I could do another one next year.
2 comments:
I love the Jubilee of trees! HOpe you are doing well. Can you email me your address? sara.decker@cox.net
Ellie, You should totally do a tree! Your girls always look so darling. You are amazing girl! Call me! 574-2050 Katie
Post a Comment