Friday, February 2, 2007



Maggie's favorite movie is Annie. She would watch it everyday if we let her. It's also what she wants to listen to every time we get in the car (it's the Hard Knock Life for those of us who are a little tired of it:). But.....Annie came to the Orange County Performing Arts Center and I had the opportunity to get discount tickets, so I couldn't resist. So Maggie, Sophie, Chris and I (Sam didn't want to go near it) went last night to see Maggie's first "Broadway" show, ANNIE! It was very exciting. Lots of Little Girls were in the audience. Sophie even saw a friend from school. We made sure Maggie had taken a nap and she did great! She was very attentive and especially loved the numbers with the orphans and of course, Sandy the dog.

4 comments:

Vigoren Family said...

Fun! I need to show that movie to Isaac. Maybe he would act the same as Sam, though!

dave said...

oh my gosh--you guys look sooo beautiful--the lot of ya!

That's rad they got to see it. Fun! I'm so happy to see updates on you. We miss you!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness what a darling family. You all look so good. I can't believe how old maggie looks. Her hair is getting so long. What great parents you are!
Love you, mom

Jordon said...

Tomorrow, tomorrow...I'll love ya tomorrow. Good to hear the comings and goings of you guys. xo