Friday, February 23, 2007

Valentines Day Fun





I have figured out that Valentines Day is not for lovebirds but for children. V-day at school is a BIG deal. The kids get so excited to give and get valentines and we had special Valentine centers in Sophie's classroom.
This is Maggie before her preschool Valentine party with her gift for her teacher and for her friends.


Our annual Valentines Day breakfast (that we now have at dinnertime:).








Sophie and Maggie in Sophie's classroom for the Valentine centers. So fun!
Hope you all had a good day. Chris and I did sealings at the temple and went out to eat. It was a very nice day. XXXOOO

2 comments:

Vigoren Family said...

Man, your kids are going to have such fun memories! I don't think either of my kids even had a clue what day was REALLY valentines. He just colored hearts for his classmates for a week!

brooklyn said...

oh my gosh! i'm in love! with all your darlingness!

can't handle how cute they look...hyperventilating....

we miss mooching off you guy's fun parties--the breakfast looked like a blast. you are an awesome mom, ellie.