Friday, September 7, 2007

A Farewell to Disney

Our Disneyland passes were expiring on August 30th, so we had one last end of summer bash. We stayed the night at the Disneyland hotel where we swam the night before and then spent whole next day at the happiest place on earth.

The girls finally met Ariel. She was so nice to them and talked to them for a long time. She announced them by name as her new princess friends and gave them each a scale to make a wish. Maggie was a little wierded out but Sophie just ate it up. I wish I had had my video camera, it was really cute.

Waiting to find Nemo... Because we stayed in the hotel we only had to wait 45 min. for the new Finding Nemo submarine ride as apposed to the 4 hour wait some people endured. It was cute, I was always fascinated with that ride.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Will you renew your pass or is this it?! Looks like you made the most of it!

Vigoren Family said...

Sounds like fun! Maybe you can give us a tour of the place someday!

Freddy and Mandy said...

Your family is beautiful, Ellie! I would love to see your gorgeous face in some of those pictures!