Sam just passed the test and earned a trophy to get his red belt w/black stripe. After this belt he will earn the black/red belt and he starts to test for his black belt! We're so glad he is sticking to it.
Just had to show Sophie and Maggie looking cute in the darling dresses that Grandma & Grandpa Roberts sent. :)
Okay, so since Harry Potter is no more I decided to see what all the hubbub was about and started to read Twilight. (I think everyone I know is reading it.) Hello! I never thought I would get so into a book!! Especially with the subject matter (vampires, romance, etc.). But this one has me hook, line and sinker. I am having way to many sleepless nights because I can't put it down. I'm so glad I am getting into it with the 2nd and 3rd books already out because otherwise I would be freaking out. Ahh young love....it brings it all back (minus the vampires of course;).
6 comments:
Cute, cute! Ellie, that book sounds very interesting. Any book that keeps me up at night is a "treasure." I'll have to learn more about those books!
Congrats Sam on doing so well. That isn't an easy thing to accomplish, I'm sure!
Ellie-You have to promise the chat with me about the books when you are done. I have analyze these books from top to bottom. They are my favorite.
Congrats Sam!
Congratulations Sam! He is awesome!
Those dressed are cute cute cute! i want one is my size.
That's a great everyday life post, Ellie! Way to go, Sam! Cute, cute S + M! And way to get into a book--I need to do that!
-E
Hey Roberts family, you guys are so great! You are all smart and you are all so fun and cute! We are so proud of Sam getting his black belt with red stripes! We so want to see him in action.
The girls look so adorable.
Love ya, mom r.
Post a Comment