Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas.....

Despite everything that went on, we had a really wonderful Christmas. I'm so grateful that my brothers were with us. We had a yummy beef tenderloin dinner on Christmas Eve, complete with crackers and crowns:).

Then everybody opened their Christmas Eve pajamas. Maggie is modeling hers from Grandma Roberts. So cute!

Twas the night before Christmas.....


The kids are allowed to wake up and open their stockings, but have to wait until we get up to open the presents. We don't know what time they got up, but Sam got the Transformers movie in his stocking and they watched the whole movie before waking us up at 7:00!


Sam's big gift was a Bumblebee Transformer robot.

Sophie with her haul.

Chris got a swim parka to put on after cold ocean swims.

Maggie and her new books, she had a ball opening gifts this year. She wanted to help everybody with theirs as well.

We feel very blessed to have everything we need and many of our wants as well. It was just so nice to be together as a family. I have to say that our ailment brought us a little closer this year. We all stayed in and NOBODY was coming to visit. We played games, read books, watched movies, (picked nits out of hair), and built 3 large puzzles! Not a bad way to spend the holidays. :)

4 comments:

Freddy and Mandy said...

Okay...we're getting together to blog! You have the cutest stuff! I'm so glad you had an awesome Christmas. When are you coming over to visit???

brooklyn said...

looked awesome! sure made us miss you being closer. we miss chris up here, too.

Abi said...

Cute pictures! I love Maggies hair! What did you end up doing with pre school? Good luck with that!

Jan said...

Wow! Your christmas dinner looked magical! I just wanted to be sitting there with you all. Christmas sounded so fun and really peaceful. Sure makes me homesick to see all of you. I also loved how pretty all your wrapped packages looked so cute!
Love you all, momma