Friday, April 4, 2008

A Night with the Phantom!

The Phantom of the Opera was playing a limited engagement at the Orange County Performing Arts Center and I couldn't resist! So Chris, Sophie and I had a date and saw a Broadway classic.

We had such a nice evening together and the singers were FABULOUS!! Man I could live at the theater:)

8 comments:

Freddy and Mandy said...

We're going Saturday! Looks like you have a nice time!

Jan said...

What a great night. Ellie, you are so on top of things. What a wonderful exposure for Sophie.
You and Chris are such a beautiful couple. love you, momma

Roney Family said...

That sounds like so much fun! Glad you were able to go!!!

mikelle said...

Hi Ellie! It's Mikelle Newman, from the ward. I found your blog from the links on Sara Decker's blog and I just LOVE your blog template! It is so adorable! Where did you get it?

Rebecca and Co. said...

I love the theater too!!! Bryce and I saw Phantom on our honeymoon in San Francisco 12+ years ago.

You are such a beautiful family!

Abi said...

Fun! I saw that play 6 years ago in that theatre...when I was prego with Kate. I loved it and Joe fell asleep...so if you ever need someone to go to a play with call me! I love them, but Joe is not into it at all!

Abi said...

I mean when I was pregnant with Taylor. We lived across the street at the South Coast Raquet Club. I love the oc performing arts center! You girls look so beautiful!

Marcy said...

SO fun Ellie! I'm glad you got to go and had a great time. You all look so cute and fancy dressed up. Love it!