Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Twilight Movie!

Okay, I don't know about the rest of you, but I am so excited for the movie!!! I will be 9 months pregnant and sitting in a theater with a bunch of teenage girls, but I don't care-I am there!

4 comments:

Vigoren Family said...

You crack me up, Ellie! I hope you're feeling well these days. I'm so excited for you!

Roney Family said...

Um... You and all of us girls in the ward. We are excited to see it also. Plus the new Book Breaking Dawn comes out August 2nd. I have already pre order my book and will be there at midnight. How exciting!!!! The clip for the movie looks amazing.

Marcy said...

Ya, like Patience said. I'll be there with you! lol

Does look good, I'm excited!!

Abi said...

Love it! That trailer looks way cooler than the other one I watched. It makes me really excited to watch the movie!