Haven't blogged in a while...thought I'd catch up on our busy-ness.:)
Sam had his last Pinewood Derby. His car was a Wii remote. We thought it was pretty cool. Was it a winner, nah, but it was still fun.

They're home!! After 18 months on a mission in Spain, my parents are home. The girls and I picked them up at LAX a couple of weeks ago (the boys were at Father/Sons). It was a nice reunion. They have been with us for a few weeks then they are heading to New Zealand for a few weeks, then who knows!?

Sophie got baptized! Her baptism was on May 10th and it was such a nice day. Grandma and Grandpa Roberts came from Albuquerque and Brookie & Dave came down from Mountain View. It was fun to have a mini family reunion. Thanks for coming!
It was a bright, sunny day so half of us are blind.
The grandmas both gave awesome talks and the grandpas said the prayers and were the witnesses. It would not have been the same without them. Thank you!
The girl of the day with Grandma & Grandpa Roberts.
This last weekend my parents had their homecoming in their ward and then we had an open house at my house afterward. It was another nice day and my brothers both came down to visit. But sadly I took no pictures! It was great having them here though.
My last bit of news in case you have not heard- I'm pregnant!! Yes, we were as surprised as you are. Not planned, though we are pretty excited. I found out my due date is Christmas Eve. That's the point where I broke down, I'm just hoping to avoid being in the hospital on Christmas. But I know that doesn't always work (right Sara?:) I'm am feeling pretty miserable right now. And because of my ripe old age of 35, I am considered AMA (advanced maternal age) and therefore high risk. I've never felt so old than on that first doctor visit! This too shall pass!:)
Sam had his last Pinewood Derby. His car was a Wii remote. We thought it was pretty cool. Was it a winner, nah, but it was still fun.
They're home!! After 18 months on a mission in Spain, my parents are home. The girls and I picked them up at LAX a couple of weeks ago (the boys were at Father/Sons). It was a nice reunion. They have been with us for a few weeks then they are heading to New Zealand for a few weeks, then who knows!?

Sophie got baptized! Her baptism was on May 10th and it was such a nice day. Grandma and Grandpa Roberts came from Albuquerque and Brookie & Dave came down from Mountain View. It was fun to have a mini family reunion. Thanks for coming!
It was a bright, sunny day so half of us are blind.The grandmas both gave awesome talks and the grandpas said the prayers and were the witnesses. It would not have been the same without them. Thank you!
The girl of the day with Grandma & Grandpa Roberts.This last weekend my parents had their homecoming in their ward and then we had an open house at my house afterward. It was another nice day and my brothers both came down to visit. But sadly I took no pictures! It was great having them here though.
My last bit of news in case you have not heard- I'm pregnant!! Yes, we were as surprised as you are. Not planned, though we are pretty excited. I found out my due date is Christmas Eve. That's the point where I broke down, I'm just hoping to avoid being in the hospital on Christmas. But I know that doesn't always work (right Sara?:) I'm am feeling pretty miserable right now. And because of my ripe old age of 35, I am considered AMA (advanced maternal age) and therefore high risk. I've never felt so old than on that first doctor visit! This too shall pass!:)
8 comments:
WOW!! So many big things! We are so excited for this new little Roberts to join the family, too! Congrats to Sophie on her baptism. And hurray for your parents! It sounds like they had an amazing experience, and I'm sure they did so much good. Thanks for updating! Hugs!
Oh my goodness, CONGRATULATIONS on the baby news!!!! That is so awesome. I can imagine you must have been pretty surprised. :) You will have the oldest Roberts kids and the youngest, too (for a while at least). I hope your pregnancy is pleasant and easy going.
It was nice to catch up on your other goings-on, too.
You guys have been busy, and I'm so excited about the baby news. It is so exciting, and we will for sure be doing some remedies to make sure baby comes early!!!
Congratulations on the pregnancy! Perhaps Sam will get a brother for Christmas this year!
Your mom looks great, by the way! Mission life has been good to her.
Yeah!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! You are the best mom ever; your SHOULD be having more kids!
Wow, you are busy, busy bees! I'm SOOOO excited for you to have another bambino (takes the pressue off of me a little, huh?). :) Your parents do look light and happy. Good for them. What a great example. I hope you start feeling well sooner, rather than later! Love to you all! - Kellie
GET OUT! Ahh, congrats on the baby news you guys! Say hi to Dr. May for me since I won't be seeing him anytime soon (thanks to Aaron, sigh) ;) AMA, what the heck?? You're such a great momma, no wonder another one was itchin' to join the Roberts clan!
Sophie looks absolutely adorable-I'm so glad it was a special weekend. Your parents do look great. Wow, 18 months flew by!
Yea! I am so excited for you! My Doctor is all about inductions...but only by one week. Hopefully your doc will let you go early so you don't have to be in the hospital over the whole holiday! I can't wait to see what you are having! I am really excited that your parents are back. They must help you a lot!
Post a Comment