Sunday, September 7, 2008

Maggie's First Day

Maggie's official first day was Wednesday. We walked to school and they keep all the kids outside on the wall until everyone has arrived. She was pretty shy and quiet. But it's nice because she has two church friends in her class, Logan Hunter and Spencer McLendon.

Waiting on the wall.

She was rarin' to go!


The official walk in. That's her teacher, Mrs. Brown. They wouldn't allow parents to walk in with them. I expected to be pretty emotional, but I have to admit I was pretty excited to have some time to myself!

4 comments:

Vigoren Family said...

Wow! Love the updates! You guys are busy beavers, that's for sure! The kids look cute and ready for the new year! Happy Big 5 Maggie! I guess you're still busy with carpooling, aren't you? Hope your last semester in the OC goes well!

Emily said...

Yay! Maggie! That is so exciting! I can't believe how much she looks like Chris in that close-up. Especially her eyes. She's a doll!

Dan &Kimberly Hunter said...

Wow, I need a new camera! Your pics are so cute, but I guess it helps to have adorable kids!! I can't believe your moving....I don't want you to leave! Happy Birthday 'Big'Maggie!
The Hunters

Roney Family said...

How adorable! That is so fun!