Monday, October 27, 2008

Matt & Jenny's Wedding

This weekend the kids and I drove up to St. George, UT for my brother Matt's wedding. It was quite a whirlwind weekend but everything turned out so nice. I had remembered everything I needed to bring, but forgot my camera! So I am lacking on pictures and didn't get any of the kids and I, but here are a few.
Matt had actually gone through a divorce and moved to St. George to start over. And then he met Jenny....and found his soul mate. She has two beautiful kids from her first marriage and together they make a lovely family. We are so happy for them!

My dad, Jenny, Matt, my mom, Gage, & Scout.

Their gorgeous cake and cupcakes made by my awesome cousin Malorie Ence.

The other fun thing is that Jenny is one of Brooklyn's best friends growing up. So what a small world. She ended up flying in at the last minute to be there and we're so glad she came! She was a big help to us and it's always so nice to be with her. This is Brooklyn with their other best friend, Kathleen.

The kids and I spent the next couple of days relaxing and going to our favorite spots around town. It finally felt like fall with a crispness in the air that I love. We saw High School Musical 3, went to a couple of parks, ate at Cafe Rio, went to numerous craft & scrapbook stores, the outlet mall for baby shopping, and got Grandma Sycamore's bread and Grannie B's cookies. Gotta love the grannies!

4 comments:

Freddy and Mandy said...

Yay for Matt! I'm so glad he found his soul mate!!

Emily said...

What a beautiful couple! Weddings are always so nice. And more cousins! What a deal! :) Love you guys! We're thinking of you!

hendywow said...

Congrats to Matt! It is so fun to see him all grown up... & Your Mom is as beautiful as ever!

Joseph and Katie said...

I am truly happy for Matt. It is so crazy how small the world is to find out that Brook and Jenny knew each other. BTW your parents look amazing. I bet you are so glad to have them home.