Monday, January 19, 2009

One Month Old!

I can't believe a month has already gone by! Charlotte is such a little joy. I am just trying to treasure every little moment. Even the sleepless ones in the middle of the night. They just grow up way to fast! She is starting to smile now and the kids just love her to death.

7 comments:

Emily said...

I love it, I love it! I can't believe it has been a month already! She is so bright-eyed! SOO cute!!

Jordon said...

She's adorable!!! I hope you guys are all hanging in there. Love and miss you all. ~Jord

Vigoren Family said...

She is absolutely precious!

Roney Family said...

She is so adorable!! I am so excited for you!!!

Joseph and Katie said...

Those pictures made me chuckle out loud. She is beautitul and growing so fast!

Vigoren Family said...

Oh my goodness, she is adorable!
Thank you for all the fun pictures. We miss you all soooooo much. love you, m

The Philips said...

This is such a great news. Congrats to both you and Chris.