My friend Katie who is also Chris's cousin tagged me on her blog! I was supposed to get the 27th picture from July 2008 file and see what we had! Well....this is when Chris was working in Denver and the kids and I went and visited him for a week.
I was 5 months pregnant with Charlotte. We visited the Hammonds Candy Factory and saw candy canes being made. It was actually a really fun time and a great week. Thanks Katie!
I was 5 months pregnant with Charlotte. We visited the Hammonds Candy Factory and saw candy canes being made. It was actually a really fun time and a great week. Thanks Katie!
1 comment:
What a great find Ellie! I love this game. I am glad you found a fun picture to post. Now you need to tag some of your friends with it. Let's keep this going! Just give them the assignment to find the 26th picture in their June folder of 07. (Or what ever they want to try to post if they don't have a picture from way back then.)
Hey, by the way, can I get your phone number? IF you want to, just send me via e-mail katiesmith@infowest.com Or come say Hi on Face Book. Thanks! Love ya. Katie
Post a Comment