Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmastime

Charlotte is loving Christmas! I'm so glad since this is the time of year of her birth. She is obsessed with Christmas trees. A few times a day she guides us to the tree and we ask her where things are (santa, apples, berries, birds, nutcracker, etc.) and she shows us. She can say "lights", "tree", "ho, ho, ho", "bird", "ball", and others. It's really fun to hear her vocabulary expanding and I love that it's Christmas-y!
We really have to watch her because she might just pull that whole tree down one of these days!

Maggie and the gingerbread house she made at school.


Snow Day!! It hardly ever snows in St. George so we were so excited to wake up to this! It was amazingly cozy.


The first thing the girls wanted to do was build a snowman. Granted there was barely enough snow to throw a snowball, but they were determined.

I think it turned out pretty darn cute. Of course he was nothing but a pile of sticks and a carrot by the afternoon, but so worth it!

2 comments:

Vigoren Family said...

Happy Birthday to Charlotte! What a fun little monkey! Beautiful tree, too.

Roney Family said...

The girls are adorable and getting so big!! I cant believe the baby, wow Charlotte is so so big.