


Opening a cool gift from Grandma & Grandpa Roberts- 20 Questions. The kids are fascinated by it and stayed up way to late trying to stump it.
A cool new book, I think Chris enjoyed it more than Sam.

Maggie enjoying all that blue frosting....mmmmm



Opening a cool gift from Grandma & Grandpa Roberts- 20 Questions. The kids are fascinated by it and stayed up way to late trying to stump it.

7 comments:
Happy Birthday, Sam! Ten is a really good age. I'm jealous. Glad you had a fun party. We miss all of you a ton. Love, Uncle Jord, Aunt Sara, and cousin Aryn
Sounds like a great day! That is soooooo crazy about the book he got. I JUST READ an article about it in TIME magazine and I thought it sounded really neat. You should get a copy of it. The date is August 6th. It's all about BOYS! We're glad Sam had a good day. We thought of him a lot.
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAM!! What a fun day, and what CUTE photos! We're glad you're one year older and wiser, too! Lots of love, Dane, Em, Eden and Baby
Happy Birthday Alf--I mean Sam! You are so awesome and we can't wait to see you again! We love you!
Hey, Tyce got that book for his 11th birthday from his grandpa (Bryce's dad). Happy Birthday to Sam!
Happy 10th birthday sam. Ellie you are such a creative mom. Always thinking of fun things to do with your kids. You are awesome!
Hey Sam, glad you had a great birthday. We really miss you and wanted to celebrate with you. On my sisters 10th birthday she got under pants from EVERY ONE of her friends that came to her party. Do you think they saw holes when she played hop scotch?
Post a Comment