Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Sophie in the Local Paper!

At the end of last year Sophie's teacher told me that the local paper had come and taken a picture of her door for Teacher Appreciation Week. It finally went to print this month. The theme was "Happy Feet", penguins, etc. I didn't know that Sophie was in the picture with a couple of other classmates.
Here is the link:

http://www.alisolagunanews.com/aln/08042007/08042007%20ALN%2010.pdf

5 comments:

Emily said...

That is cool! Ellie, you're a pro!

Unknown said...

Way to go Sophie! Your mom is the best room mother I have every heard of! How lucky you kids are to have a mom that is so willing to take so much time with your school activities. You look adorable.

Vigoren Family said...

How fun! It's amazing how busy a stay-at-home mother can be!

brooklyn said...

wow ellie--you make amazingly awesome art projects and even more amazingly cute kids!

i hope that teacher appreciates how awesome you are. i do!

Roney Family said...

So fun that she was in the paper. And also, Ellie I saw you name on it! Way to go.