Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sophie is a Charger!

Sophie is back on the soccer field this year and doing really well! So far their team is undefeated.

The girls chose a cool name for themselves- The Chargers. So when we got to see the team banner we were expecting to see a tough girl kicking the ball hard or something.
You know you live in the O.C. when this is what it means to be a Charger:

Yes, she's holding a charge card and a Macy's bag.

8 comments:

brooklyn said...

oh my goodness--i'm laughing my head off right now!

Vigoren Family said...

The O.C. is something else, I tell ya! Who is their team mom? Ellie, I think you need to take over!

Jan said...

Ellie,
I think that is so cleaver. I'm excited for Sophie. She would be a great little player. We miss her so much. Wish we could come cheer.
love ya, mom

Roney Family said...

That is so awesome! I am sure that it is a whole lot more fun to watch her play. Madison doesn't even want to kick the ball. Sophie looks like she is really into it! Awesome. Go Sophie!

Jordon said...

That is hilarious. It would have NEVER even occured to me, I'm glad you pointed out the card and bag. I'll bet Soph is a great player. We miss you!

Emily said...

The top pic of Soph looks like a real CHARGER! Way to go, Soph!

Abi said...

That banner is amazing!!! Go Sophie!

Tracy said...

How funny!