We are heading out of town! The air quality got worse and worse as the day progressed and is now filled with ashes. We got a call from the school district and they have closed down the schools due to the yucky air. So we are piling in the car in the morning and heading to San Fran! We can't wait to be with Chris and to breathe! Whew! Just say prayers that our house will be here when we get back:).
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
CRAZY!! I hope you have a good time being with Chris and that you're not homeless for too long! What a crazy adventure. Our prayers are with those who lost homes. I wish I could help!
Pretty nice eh? I wonder if school will be closed on friday. I am so jealous that you are leaving. That will be so much fun!! Have a good time. Bring me back a bag of air. I will look out for your house girl. I am sure it will still be there. Oh, tell Brooklyn hello for me!!!
San Fran? Can I come? That sounds so fun. Good idea to get out of town. I need to or I might hurt one of my kids soon, we are so sick of being inside.
Good idea! Have a safe trip. Wish you were coming here.
that is wild--have a good, safe time!
Post a Comment