After FHE last night, I had the kids write their letters to Santa. Oh the focus and concentration! I wish I could get them to be this into their homework:). Santa's got some work to do....
Ellie, your home looks so festive and fun! The tree is so cute, I love the candy cane theme. I really miss the kids. Starting crying today when I thought of how sweet Sohpie was to me. Going out in the Casita and bringing in TWO bags of brown sugar, so I wouldn't have to make a trip out there any time soon. Loved her thought of going the extra mile. love ya, momma
4 comments:
oh--so cute! love your festive house! come up here; we need to see you!
Ellie, your home looks so festive and fun! The tree is so cute, I love the candy cane theme. I really miss the kids. Starting crying today when I thought of how sweet Sohpie was to me. Going out in the Casita and bringing in TWO bags of brown sugar, so I wouldn't have to make a trip out there any time soon.
Loved her thought of going the extra mile. love ya, momma
That's hilarious. Any surprises? Very cute tree, indeed. I'm impressed with your single mom stamina! Way to go chica!
fun! they are so cute. i need santa to forward some of their lists... ;o)
Post a Comment