Thursday, May 7, 2009

Charlotte at 4 Months


Charlotte is 4 months old! Can't believe how very quick it is going already. I'm trying to enjoy babyhood while mourning the loss of it at the same time. I will miss it. (yes I know I still have a while) I'm am giving her as many feedings as possible because she is on the low end of the scale. I'm trying not to stress about it because she is otherwise healthy and strong. But I am a mom, so you know....
Charlotte is such a love and everyone in the family can't wait to see her, sit next to her, hold her and get her to smile. Can someone be over loved?

She loves her play gym thingy! She actually smiles when I put her on it. She flips all over it and bats at the toys and makes the music play. And she wants everything in her mouth right now. Sam calls her a cannibal because she will try and eat you.

Maggie loves to have her picture taken with Charlotte. As evidenced here.....

here....
and here. It's cute.

Sophie asked me why I love Charlotte so much. I told her let's see....she's always happy to see me, never says "no" to me, let's me hug and kiss her whenever I want to, eats what she's given and never makes a mess! I also told her she used to be just like Charlotte and therefore Charlotte won't stay perfect forever either :(.
I am just so grateful for 4 wonderful, healthy children!

1 comment:

brooklyn said...

love it! she's SUCH a DOLL!