Friday, May 22, 2009

Charlotte at 4 Months

I had Lisa Webb from my ward take 4 month pictures of Charlotte. She did an awesome job! She posted a bunch of them on her blog if you want to check them out. Thanks again Lisa!

http://webblisa.blogspot.com/2009/05/4-months-old.html

7 comments:

Vigoren Family said...

Holy Cow! That is so adorable! She looks like Sam! Her skin is amazing! Are you sure you didn't put make-up on her for that photo shoot? :)

hendywow said...

Great Pics, she is beautiful. We are getting ours done soon, a little nerve-wracking trying to get 7 people all looking good at once...

Freddy and Mandy said...

She's so beautiful, Ellie Bell!

Roney Family said...

They are the cutest pictures I have ever seen. I love the one of you two! So so cute!

Unknown said...

Ellie, these are spectacular--her eyes her skin--that innocence from heaven--Lisa caught it all.

brooklyn said...

they are breathtakingly adorable. she is amazing! (charlotte and lisa!) cutest baby pictures i've ever seen in my life.

Rebecca and Co. said...

Gorgeous baby pictures!!!!