Thursday, May 7, 2009

Girls Night Out

Last Friday Sam had a scout camp out so the girls and I decided we would have a GNO! The mall for shopping and dinner fit the bill. After some shopping, we walked passed Claire's. Sophie has been talking about getting her ears pierced on and off for a couple of years (the only thing stopping her was the pain) and tonight seemed like the night!


We went in and talked to the girl about it and she said that it's better with two workers because they can do both ears at the same time. She also said the other worker girl was just about to go home for the night. I looked at Sophie and said this is it! So....here she is before with the little purple dots marking the spots.

Here she is holding the bear and OUCH! Actually it looks worse than it was. At this point it was already done and she smiled and said that was it? It was pretty cute.

And wha-la! Here is my little girl all of the sudden so grown up! I actually felt kinda sad right after. But it does give her a fun little sparkle. She got little "diamond" flowers.

Afterward we went to the Corner Bakery Cafe for dinner. It was fun shopping and hanging out with my girls. I have a feeling this will be in my future a lot!

5 comments:

Jan said...

Ellie, thank you for the post, I LOVED all the pictures. I'm thrilled to see more pictures of little Charlotte, man alive is she the cutest little thing. I loved your comments. Sophie and Maggie are so adorable too. Sophie is a pretty brave little girl. That would have scared me at her age! She looks so cute.
Sam cracks me up! A little cannibal! too cute. momma

Marcy said...

I loved this post too! What a fun night out with your girls and how FUN that you have 3 of them to do these kind of things with! I love it!

Roney Family said...

So adorable!! Yeah for Sophie, she is so grown up for sure!

Emily said...

What fun for you gals! Way to go, Soph! Charlotte looks like you, Ellie. Can't wait to see you all in Sedona and hear all your updates. Love you!!

Jordon said...

Cute pics of Soph. The ear-piercing one is a classic. Can't wait to see you guys soon! Good luck with the job search.