Sunday, February 21, 2010

Charlotte's Bedhead

Charlotte's hair is stick straight. I am so anxious for it to grow out so I can start doing things with it to make her look a little girlie-r!

After she bathes in the morning she goes down for a nap and when she gets up...you never know what you're going to get!

It cracks me up, I love it. Sometimes I just let it stay that way.

On another note, Charlotte loves to get into everything!! She empties all the drawers she can get her hands on, bowl of potpourri, seashell bowl, Q-tips, and her favorite, my make-up! I swear it's a 24 hour job just cleaning up after her messes and running around after her to make sure she's not making a new one!

3 comments:

dave said...

i love that crazy hair!!! she's so stinkin cute.

Joseph and Katie said...

The crazy hair is my favorite too! She is just a yummy doll! Good luck chasin' her around!

Emily said...

Charlotte,
I was going for the same look with my new haircut! It sure looks cute on you! :)