Well we didn't have the chance to have all the fun festivities like we normally do on Halloween....we missed the trunk-or-treat because we were in Utah and I didn't have it in me to carve pumpkins, but we still had a great time on Halloween.
Sam went as Ben 10 Alien Force. In case you are not familier it is one of his favorite cartoons. Here is a pic of the real dude:
The girls went as Pink Ladies ala Grease. They were so fun together. Maggie so looks up to her big sister and they love being twins. I wish I'd gotten pictures of the back of their jackets because they said Pink Ladies.
The Westfalls came over for pizza and then the kids went trick-or-treating. It was the first time we let them go on their own (of course Calvin was with them). But thank heavens for cell phones because we did lose a few of them through the night. But they all made it home safely and with their bags chuck full of candy!
The girls haul...


5 comments:
Ellie, I was so glad to see the Halloween pictures. It looked like a great time. I thought the costumes were great! So easy and reusable. Lots and lots of candy! yummmmmmm! Are you still not able to eat candy? Just shoot me if that ever happens to me. I love Powell's!!!! m
cute!!
Ellie - you're family is beyond cute! I'm so happy to have found an old friend! :)
Ellie, What great costumes! Your kids are so good lookin' It is so great to be able to connect again. I'll keep in touch.
Cute! I'm amazed at their load of candy. They must have run the entire route! Glad they had a good time. Glad you're hanging in there, Ellie. I would be in the psyche ward by now if I was holding down the fort, pregnant!
Post a Comment