The regular soccer season is officially over and Sophie's U10 team is #1! It has been so fun to watch such a competitive team this year and we are so proud of them. So...playoffs are this weekend. Maybe a few games on Saturday and Sunday games too (which I am stressed about, not sure what to do). And if they keep winning, their will be more games in weekends to come. We'll keep you posted-go Sting Rays!!


3 comments:
HooRay for the stingrays! So glad we got to see one of her games! She is certainly our
all-star. Ellie, call me. love, m
It is fun to see your gal is playing soccer. It is a major thing at our house also. Joe coaches too so we are a little involved. It is my favorite sport, but we are now headed into the competitive league and I don't know if I am ready for the commitment. UGH! Take care. I bet you are glad that Sandy is there! Yeah! Mom!
Way to be Sophie! Undefeated? You must have some serious skills! Good luck in the tournaments!
Post a Comment